Here's How To Get Started On Your Path To Connecting With The Perfect Caregiver For Your Child With Special Needs
We will take time to get to know you and your family. After we learn more about your family and your particular needs, we will begin sending you qualified candidates to interview. Prior to meeting with them, we will send you their resume and give you detailed information regarding their skills and experience. We will also ensure each Candidate meets your requirements.
After interviewing the Candidates, we will spend some time discussing the pros and cons of each one. We won't rush you to make a decision and will send you three initial candidates to choose from. We usually find that our clients have no problem choosing from one of the three. But, if additional Candidates are needed, we will send them your way. Below is a step-by-step process on how to get started working with us. After you fill out the Family Application, we will be in touch with you right away to begin our services.
1. Fill Out the Family Application. Once we receive your Family Application, we will contact you within 24 hours to learn more about your needs.
2. Client Agreement and Application Fee. After you fill out the Family Application, pay the $250 consultation deposit. Once we receive your family application and consultation deposit, we will contact you to get further information. If you are located in Atlanta, we will visit you at your home to learn more about your needs. If you are out of state, we can either chat over the phone or discuss our placement process via Skype or Google Hangout.
3. Begin Interviewing Candidates. After we review your information and discuss your needs with our clinical team, we will start sending you qualified candidates to interview. Once your family selects the perfect match, we will conduct our extensive background examination and provide your family with a full screening analysis and reference packet for review. We offer guidance and support throughout the selection process.
4. Extend an Offer. Once you make your selection, we will negotiate the terms of employment with the Candidate on your behalf. After all the terms are agreed, PFC will extend an offer to the Candidate and finalize the start date.
5. Employment Agreement. PFC offers every family a comprehensive employment agreement and performance review form to use with the employment of the Nanny. You are free to modify these documents to tailor them to your needs.
6. Referral Fee. After the start date is confirmed, the placement fee is due prior to the Nanny beginning employment. The placement fee is 18% of the Nanny's gross annual salary.** The fee covers any replacement needed within the first 90 days of employment.
7. Ongoing Support. We stay in contact with all of our families throughout the employment of the Nanny and beyond. We are available 24/7 to answer any questions, offer support and guidance, and assist with whatever we can to make your life easier.
**Placement fee for international placements is 25%
**Placement fee for positions including room and board is 20%